As I get closer to getting the framing done I’m already looking forward to interior design ideas to help increase the livability of the Tiny House with space saving ideas. For one thing I’ll be building a customized Ofuro Tub out of a horse trough I found on Amazon. The tubs are deep, small, easy and cheap to build while being very customizable. There are also has plans out there for building storage, small kitchen spaces, and so on. Having said that here are some other ideas to get the creative juices flowing:
- Put Plugs in a drawer for charging phones and keeping them off the counters
2. Build drawers and shelves within interior walls
9. Create a slide out cutting board with slide out garbage can beneath it
10. Used recessed plugs to save internal space from plugs sticking out into the room
11. Create Hidden storage in the loft between the support beams. Next to the bed it would be skinnier but still a lot of extra space. Heck make storage under the bed that is enclosed.