Let’s take a look at what comes with the eBook:
- Planning To Build A Tiny House – this is great as it will show you how to plan things out right properly from the very start.
- Drawing Up A Building Plan – which will be awesome for you as we take you through the different types of building plans, the good places to find the right plans online, floor plans, exterior plans, cross sections and more.
- Residential Lots, Farmland Property, or Woods/State Owned Land – We dive into your different options for setting up residence for your tiny house. This will open up your eyes which you’ll really appreciate as this if often a very confusing area when it comes to setting up your tiny house.
- Tackling The Local Authorities Smartly – Always an area of chaos and frustration, you’ll be set on the right track from the get-go, which you’ll love because you won’t make any of the most common mistakes.
- Financing A Tiny House – Of course just like any type of major investment you have some options in this area. We take you through the different options which help you to decide what the perfect plan is going to be for you.
- Finding Quality Builders For Your Tiny House Project – Not really the DIY type? Hey, that’s ok, not everybody is. We’ve included a TON of resources for you that is going to get you going on the right foot in this area. Not only will you find the “little known” quality sources, but you’ll also learn what to avoid too!
- How Much To Budget For A Tiny House – Naturally, when it comes to a Tiny House there are differences when compared to the traditional fashion of obtaining a property and building on it. Different types of projects such as DIY, the outright purchase of one already built, the style of house, materials used etc, all play an important part when it comes to budgeting. We give you the low-down on doing this properly.
- How To Build My Tiny House Myself – If you are planning on doing everything yourself then there is a series of phases that you need to implement so that you’ll be as effective as possible. We discuss the skillset required, woodworking, plumbing, the proper tools etc. Pay close attention to this chapter if you are a DIYourselfer!
- Portable Of Fixed Tiny House – Which Is Better? – Different strokes for different folks right? Of course this is going to depend on your wants and needs for your Tiny House dream. We show you the Pro’s and Con’s of each… so you can be sure you are making the right decision.
- Plus many more major areas